Take all day hydration to the next level with our new 500ml insulated drink bottle.
Insulating super powers indeed! The double walled stainless steel in our larger bottle size will help keep liquids cool for up to 15 hours and warm for up to 8 hours.
The front press button opening can be used with one hand to help with those big schoolyard thirsts and the integrated carry handle means it’s always on hand.
The easy drink silicone straw offers free flow drinking and once done, click the lid back in place for leak free schoolbags.
- Triple layer insulating superpowers
- Dishwasher not recommended for items with print. Prints may fade over time. This will not impact product's performance.
- Silicone straw top, offers free flow drinking
- Keeps liquids cold for up to 15 hours or warm for up to 8 hours
- Integrated carry handle
- 500 ml/12oz
- Made from stainless steel, polypropylene and silicone
- BPA, Phthalates, and PVC free
- To effectively clean your drink bottle remove the silicone straw top & straw stem and wash with warm, soapy water. We recommend a cleaning brush set to thoroughly clean through the straw and mouthpiece. Allow your straw top, stem, and other parts to dry completely before reassembling.
To protect the print
- Handwash only. Dishwasher not recommended as it can cause the print to fade over time.
- Do not use abrasive agents or scourers; do not soak, do not wash with hot/boiling water (warm water only); these can cause the print to scratch or fade.
- Allow to air dry or pat dry gently.
Is your insulated drink bottle is leaking?
- Your insulated drink bottle is only leak-proof when the flip lid is shut, the straw itself is not leak-proof. So, it will leak if the lid is left open and the bottle is tipped on an angle or upside down.
- If it seems to be leaking when the flip lid is shut, try closing the lid slowly so you can ensure the groove inside the lid is matching up with the straw. It’s also a good time to check your straw top (mouthpiece) and straw stem are connected and inserted properly as shown in our insulated drink bottle instructional video.
- Always make sure the straw top is pulled through all the way until it ‘clicks’ into place, and that the straw disk that sits under the lid is firmly pressed in place.