SKEANIE Dakota Pre-walker shoes are hand made from super soft leather. Perfect for all seasons. The hook and loop fastener keeps the shoe fitted snugly. These shoes feature a soft suede sole in the size small and a split rubber sole in sizes medium and large, as recommended by Podiatrists. These shoes feature removable insoles, perfect for cleaning or orthotics.
Our Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. SKEANIE shoes are Podiatry designed and approved. Colours may vary slightly.
Maximum Foot Length
||Newborn to 6 months
||3 to 9 months
||9 to 15 months
||12 to 18 months
||15 months plus
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
*Approximate Age - please note that this is an approximate only and we cannot guarantee that the size will fit the approximate age bracket. We recommend using the Maximum Foot Length measurement.